View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 03:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Yes, I'm pretty sure Coop could be busy making some of them, there rollers for us non 3d printer having people...and making some money to buy the wife that new dog come spring...
Humm,,, ill trade you, a couple rollers for uhhh,,, one of them converted dozers!!! Yea, that should be good!!!

You want some? Might take a while to print. One roller bracket takes 44 min to print, then cutting some 1/8" shafts, and about 2min on the rollers. The rollers are made from 3/4" acetal, I didn't print them. Had a couple feet of acetal/delrin laying around. Speaking of have to get more, I purchased those off eBay, like $5 a foot of 3/4" stock. I looked at McMaster and other supply places and almost half price. So now knowing I need more I might try and find an even cheeper material. Mario gave me an idea of using wood with a cheep Teflon sleeve. Always looking for a cheeper alternative way. Because I now have to think of feeding another mouth!!! Lol!!! I owe ya reg for hooking me up with the awesome dump bed!!

Had some time today so me and the psycho, totally defendant on the wife, slobbering on all my stuff, wouldn't leave me alone, pooping in my sandbox, Great Dane played in the pit. I tried to take some video but my "helper " kept knocking over the tripod. And got the big cat out. For some reason one of the tilt servos quit working. Pretty good servo, hitec, it was working fine for a demo when the I laws were here but stopped as soon as I got to pit. I hope I didn't mess something up with radio when I was setting up dump truck steering. Oh well something else to fix. I have to relearn the mixes for titandigs anyway.