View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dual rate and MFU operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Thanks Travis. I didn't realize you can go over 100 . Worst case scenario, ill get ya to set it up for me at Indy next year. . It's a DX6i

Mario
Yes by going over 100% is the same as moving the trim and moving the stick in the same direction. On an older radio with volume trims you move the trim and the stick in the same direction to get more travel but if you move the stick in the opposite direction of the trim it will be less than 100%. This is why you have to move the trim in opposite directions for each of the functions. With the dual rate it will give you over 100% in both directions so you can either turn on the flashers or the lights depending on the direction you move the stick. This way you get to do it by just flipping a switch instead of having to move the trim and trying to get it back to center when done.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11