View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Indy Truck Show 2011

Willy -
I don't specifically remember a conversation about packing up to leave out early Sunday - last I knew the show lasted until noon Sunday. If the show changes hours we will definitely change ours as nearly all do it anyway.

Railroad - let's try not to have any at all. I know it seems like we have more space this year over last - but we have yet to get a feel for how this room works for us. I hate to see you lug it and not use it or even worse to have a small couple sections that cause a fall or damage to your stuff.

I plan on showing mid morning on Thursday or earlier. Leaving when it's all packed and cleaned Sunday

I am bring three heavy tarps for rubber pits- and maybe some boards or something for " walls" around them. Ric always had nice layouts with indoor/outdoor carpet all over.

Anyone coming have some sections of I/O carpet - bring it along - or buy some well use it for sure.

Yes I'm bring the dock - I'd like to paint it up this week end - was thinking of a detachable wall sections for added realism - what ya think?