View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:00 AM
Green Horn

Stefan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Volvo G990 Grader

Thanks for the great comments! Think I´ll be able to post some more pictures the coming weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
WOW!!! It looks like I will have to watch this build a lot closer than normal builds. Your machining and thinking outside of the box makes me want to stop trying to make anything You just keep setting the bar higher and higher.

Absolutely one of the best builds to date on the forum.
Thanks a lot Lynn, but I really hope you don´t stop building, hate it to be the cause of that . However, now when the circle turn valve is finished I don´t think the bar can come much higher in this build (maybe except for the swivel valve, where there is very limited space for the hydraulic fittings).

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleiron View Post
I have to agree with tc1cat you are so skilled it's un real. Wish I had just 1/10 of the skill you have been watching very close. Keep up the good I am sure many will be watching also
Thanks! But don´t underestimate yourself. With some time and thorough planning you can achieve a lot. But sure, you need the tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Man you definitely are disciplined in your work!! I have a hard time when I have to change drill bits!!! Skill and dedication are paying off, build looks awesome. Looks like you got a 1:1 to keep the details in sight!!
Thanks! I really wish I´d have the original within reach. Still I´m lucky, cause the BAUMA fair is within 1 hour driving distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Stefan your skills and thought of how to preform the operation are very impressive. Thank you for sharing you skills and thoughts with us. Ed
Thank you, Ed.

Stefan