View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Moving forward in my life...

Hello to all of you!

It's been a long time since I've been on here, but I haven't forgot you my friends.

I want to let you all know I have met a very beautiful woman, and her name is Violet. We have so much in common, and we just clicked. I met her on a dating site, and we have been talking on Skype for a while now, and we are in love. Thanks to her, I am in a very happy place in my life now...no more darkness. I told her about the Indy show, and asked her if she would like to go, and without hesitation she said YES! So if I can finally get "4 THE CURE" done I will bring it, and we will be there. I'm also giving you all a heads up, I'm selling some of my R/C trucks, so I will be posting them very soon.

God Bless you all, Big John.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!