View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

Anyhow, back to what I was saying. This Polish hillbilly redneck can ONLY use 4 fingers to type with. I use 2 from each hand. The rest just seem to get in the way, & cause even more typo's then I already make.

On a positive note, When the printer ran out, & parts was incomplete this morning. it gave me a good reference for cleaning up the hex inserts in the other rims. So far, mess ups included.......between the front loader, & Mack conversion, I've got over 100 hours of 3D print time invested. ONLY about 65 is for the usable parts, & there's approximately 20-30 more hours left to go. ALL the parts for the front loader conversion are printed. Those, along with the Mack parts all need to go through the final clean ups before they are ready to use. I've been told that our workload should slow down at the end of this month, or shortly after the first of next month. I, for once am anxious for the slow down. I FINALLY have enough projects in the garage to keep my mind occupied, & stay busy for the long slow winter to come!

On a separate note, the wildfires here in WA state are producing so much ash & smoke, eyes are itchy, & watery. When I awoke this morning to start the car it was lightly dusted with ash. Wish I had time to take pics.....Even if I did, it was dark out & not much would have showed up with my crappy camera phone. I did, however think to snap this pic today at work. This snap was taken this morning, 9-5-17 at around 8:15AM from the worksite in Des Moines WA, looking due east into the morning sun. There's so much smoky haze, that I was looking directly into the sun while this snap was taken
20170905_081816 by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr