View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 10:44 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: i am over this hydraulic excavator stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosworth34677 View Post
ok i just got my exacator and wheel loader working great new pumps and hoses , also rebuilt the valves in both! butt!!!!!!!! now agian the old problems are coming back? slow moveing cyclinders pumps with no power, and leaks everywhere!

the excavator is the big problem. monday it was running great, wedsit started screwing up, the valve leak inside i guess because it wont hold the arm, and now its moving slow with no power!!!! what the h&!! is going on?
i can give you pics and any info i can, but i need so help guys! please no it cheap part type of comment because the loader is using the same stuff and it works like a champ all day! any idea?
so i have the 870 k loader from rc4wd and i had them send me a new pump motor and when i paid for it lol i then compared them and the new one i got was for the 4200 excavator and it was alot biger than the one in the 870 alot bigger both in the size and in the shaft size that goes in the pump i figured i will use the bigger pump motor in a screening plant i want to build