Thread: 990 cat loader
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 990 cat loader

thank you , guys

I've been dabling here and there on this trying to keep at it to finish

I made a few things agian in betwwen TRYING to get ppls stuff done . As for the cnc , there are days I just want to yank it out of the shop I miss REAL hand wheels

deck plate

should've been able to let this go for 3hrs and do somethin else , but no , had to brake the program up into 5 programs the program was more then the mill memory storage on the mill and for some freak reason the DNC link would not werk this time oh well it's done 1400 holes

oil tank

somethings are best done manually saves on extra werk notice welded up hole ( thanks to Smokin Joe for Tig ) I still need more practice

Pump from Vanisle thanks Richard the robbe valves come as a bolt together unit for multiple valves . I'm going to make a 1 peice base when I get a free moment in th VMC

I got so disgusted with the shop 1 evening and roughed in the cab

I got a DRO for my lathe a couple months back . So I thought over easter I could get it put on Well , I hope to finish it in the early morning tomorrow Ad be back at it learning how to think differently again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.