View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Looks like fun Mario!! The only time I was around others with these "toys" was cabin fever, I too wanted to take pics and video but totally forgot about it from enjoying everyone else around. I don't know when the last time I had a smile for two full days!! It's always fun to have others join in the fun!!

Boy that tilled garden dirt looks good,,, I'd be smiling but you would probably be taking my operators privileges away for a bit!!! And I would be sending you some fresh vegetables in fall!! Lol!!!

the last time I smiled for two days I was eating funny mushrooms
I know exactly how you felt at your first show. I had the same experience when I went to Indy. Awestruck for 3 days!

The garden is Susans domain. I just till it, haul the soil in. Not the greatest growing season so far. Still had bad frost just a few days ago everything is slow to start and that sucks when your trying to grow " vegetables " in a short season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiskybilt View Post
Liked the video Mario, those shingles seem to be popular!
Thanks. I was so caught up talking with my neighbour didn't even know she was filming.
It's hard not to get rid of the shingles. I would like a nice hard packed gravel road someday but shingles are so cheap to use and non permanent. If you don't like where they are or need to move is no problem. i lost track of how many bundles I have. I think about 6 or 7. I go to the lumber yard and buy the damaged bundles or ones not in the package wrap ( bargain bin ). Why pay top dollar if they ain't going on a roof?