View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Excellent Mario!! The drive will be completely forgotten once I get there!!! And after the last several months a long weekend of having no possible way of dealing with work related things will be much appreciated!!

Well still moving stuff, had to load up engin hoist to lift machines into truck, then load up hoist again to take back to new garage to unload them!! But making progress on moving. I can't finish ceiling and another bank of lights till gas gets run to furnace. Can't finish insulation till gas is in walls, cans do drywall till insulation is done. The pains of having to hire some people for things I can't do. And being a impatient man child it's torture!! Lol!!

And yes some nice pieces of furniture in a workshop, business acquires furniture every now n then and I can't store it in the barn for very long before it gets trashed. So the workshop is going to be classy for a redneck like myself!! Now have to go get the metal shear and all the heavy stuff will be moved!! Or maybe I'll make sure all the toys are in working order for a Canadian invasion.

Hey Mario what are the gun laws like? Lol!! Just kiddin, but prostitution is legal right?!?! Baaaahaaaa!!!! Lol!!! What happens in Canada stays in Canada!! Unless the arrest record follows. Lol!!! Trying to razz ya up some .