Thread: Friday !!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Friday !!

Well put yourself in my shoes I am the one that gets the calls on Friday at 4:30 and have to explain that we close at 5, not open on Saturday and our UPS has already left for the day. To really piss me off I make the effort to get your parts to our drop box for you to pick up on Saturday and I don’t charge you an afterhours or drop box fee, just to come in on Monday and see your parts still in the drop box. Believe me I have made my mistakes and gotten the wrong parts but there are guys who will call you with a part number and won’t give me the info to make sure it is the right part then they come in Monday morning pissed off and want me to refund the emergency fees and shipping because they messed up. I have a simple rule if I mess up the order my company will pay to make it right but you mess it up you pay to make it right.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11