View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Green Horn

gismow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kingworth T404 SAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankz80 View Post
Thanks gismow for your valued input and kind words mate. Yeah, the more I look at it and the more comments made about the fenders makes me wanna change them to be more scale. I'll probably end up doing it someday. Maybe when its a bit warmer. The cool weather here at the moment isn't the best for painting, I'd hate to stuff it up with bad painting.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean "The rear end must end at the edge of the cabine" could you please explain!! (waiting for the ozzies to bring up Pauline Hanson now)
Below the srew hole near the fender you have a rounded corner. This should be the endpoint of the fender. Just draw a straight line from this edge to the fender so that the line touches the fender. This will be the final line. If you want to make it absolute perfect, you must move the complete fender 5mm up. At the T404 the highest point of the fender is placed a bit higher than the lower end of the doors.