Default Re: Chevy 2500 Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBomb6988 View Post
Very nice trucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcman View Post
nice trucks. you did a great job on the bed
Thanks guys!

Have a bit of an update. Nothing has actually been done to the truck yet, but I started designing something new and will use my new piece of equipment that I bought for my birthday to build it

Here is just the start of what I'm building but its far enough to tell what it is. haha Since I work for a snow removal company I thought it would be pretty neat to make a miniature Western snowplow. I'm not replicating a single plow, this one is a bit of a hybrid between a few plows that we run. It would be extremely hard to replicate the mounting system on the new plows, so it will be similar to the older style mounts. The rest of the plow should be pretty close, however, I wont be using hydraulics. I'm going to use a winch for practical purposes, and a servo to turn the plow. Hopefully you guys like it!

Here is the plow assembly as it sits now:

Here is the plow mounting kit that I designed to fit on the pick up:

Here is the new piece of equipment

I figured why not? I've watched the KW body attempt and thought it was pretty awesome so I thought i would give it a try. The Afinia unit is very user friendly and I have had no problems this far.

Thanks for looking