View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
LAST JULY!!! For shame Reggie for shame

I've probably moved more dirt with my 850 than you with your mini green machine in the last 9 months.

If you had my play enthusiam & I had your build ambition, the rc world would be a better place.
I know. My play ambition is not very high but the weather is finally getting nicer here so that definitely helps.

I got a call from a friend yesterday that required some prep work leading up to an early morning visit today....

A slight modification to the side of a tabletop jump...

This big old beauty arrived in the driveway before 7:30am. the duo was on the road at 2am this morning to get here! A quick look in the dump box will show the canopy of something small but not our "regular" small.

Then of course some pictures that make sense of it all and show off the newest/oldest toy in the RCP Compound...

We thought it was a '52 but the numbers, it appears to be a 1950 Cat D2-4U. Gas motor to start the diesel. It's been sitting a fairly long time but she runs and drives like a 67 year old champ! She has just over 3500hrs on her. Cool yard art or a useful piece of equipment I'm not sure but we are happy to have her!

Reg