View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So all the construction companies are just build threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
anyone beside myself miss the old days when we could see what others could do with these awesome machines when we built them i know i have been told by lil giants that i am alone on this but dose anyone eslse miss the other peoples sites and them haveing fun cause i sure do
I usually don't get involved and let things roll,,, but this is the second time you have brought this up.
1)if you don't like something don't look at it
2)if you want to watch just videos then go to youtube, that is the only thing there!!
3)I truly do understand what you are talking about. but for the very few construction company threads verses the many build threads verses the few videos that builders post I think it is more of a convience and addition to a build that one decides weather to post a new thread or to combine into a build thread. and in my case just because things are scattered and fragmented that it is more appropriate to keep things simple and to one thread. I have been told by many to do what I do and well frankly you are the only one that opposes my justification. so I also agree with you that you are the only one, unless others chime in I'm keeping the construction company thread and on going build/video/discussion/argument/learning/off topic/humorous thread.
I myself, like pictures, like to see set up of tooling, how things are built, how things are fixed, ect,, and am reflecting all of that into one raw long on going thread. pretty much what the construction company threads are all about. and if you follow along you will see that these threads are not just builds but far from just builds. at least from my perspective they are. I know I would like to post more videos of working machines but dam internet takes forever to up load videos and I only have a phone that I video with. if someone calls it usually messes up the upload and my phone is nonstop chimeing!! so in future I will try and showcase more of working machines but my timing is not really allowing much of that at this time.
and to all else, yes we all like to watch these awesome machines working, me too, so again ill agree with jack to some level, lets see some more videos!!