View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "KISS" theme truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLaser View Post
Nice... Oh and it looks like it comes with its own SteeringWheel BOX!
Thank you RCLaser.But i'll have to wait 'til it's empty lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGER View Post
Hahahaa! Sorry John!! Glad you are doing it though, it looks mental and in the best way possible This truck is all about being wild and out of control so hit that as hard as you can. The seats are insane!! Who else has that? As for the dash, well, that is so unique, turned out great. Lastly, that steering wheel? I am speechless, this truck is going to be so in your face and imposing. I am loving this. Well done.
Thank you SWAGGER, and if it wasn't for you, the interior would be a no go...gues I just neede a little push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK Daddy View Post
LOL, Classic...very Nice !

Alfy
Thank you Alfy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
now you need a bare foot gas pedal and some green and gold carpet and a lava lamp! ! the truck is cool though
Gun, i have got so many idea's for this "I LOVE IT LOUD" truck, I actually wake up thinking about it. I guess i'm a little throwed off. And thank you.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!