View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:00 PM

Mt. Jim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LESU Cat 374 build log/progress

Joe you are the main reason I got into this. I first seen you on Garden trucking. Then was many years until I got reinterested, found you on this forum and read the whole thing. I also have a Eagle Machine Dozer and did the blue locktite on all track pins before using it. I took off tracks and did both sides, It kind of wicked to inside on small end of the pins. Maybe if I used thick superglue could keep it from binding to the inside. on Less. Might try ordering custom cylinders from Frank. Ive watched him a little and he speaks good English so would not get it all confused like Magon. Those were 18 mm od. The stock ones are 16mm od. It is very good scale model. Problem is it is model of machine that is running almost 6,000 psi. Little bit larger running the pressure I am would make it dig pretty good. I used to run log loader very good but the Lesu valves are not smooth enough to run like you do. But good enough for me. For a Chinese machine its not bad, way better design quality than eagle. Mine weighs 63 lbs.