View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermoblin View Post
Looks like it's going to shape up to a really great looking dump. Got me thinking I may have to start dabbling in dump trucks! Keep up the great work.
Thanks, seems like dump trucks and day cab work is popular right now. lots of great dump truck builds. no need to dabble, jump in! the water is warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
Looks good Mario..

Wayne
Thanks Wayne. I cant wait till basement renos are done and building can get up to speed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Great job Mario. This will be a really good add-on for the dump boxes I am building. I hope this project is as much fun for you as it is for me! Keep up the great work!
Loving every minute Reg! so much I have another project that may require your services... Hows about a service truck body perhaps? I have zero experience with styrene and you are a master of metal so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive RC View Post
Great job with everything bud. Love the Pete!
thanks Brian. The Pete is definitely my crown jewel build.......For now!

Small update on the dump truck.
Staying with the work truck theme instead of show stopper. Im trying the look of some black light bezels from Russ for this build and had a chance to check out the look on the truck. I love them! . installed on the tail plate they look like the rubber mounted lights on a work truck. Planning on installing some on the box side corners also.

Thanks for looking. Comments, suggestions and ideas always welcome!

Mario