View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Stepside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cabin Fever Discussion Thread

Guys, get those last minute tweaks done, the show is happening THIS WEEK!!! Can't wait to see everyone there!

Make sure to bring those extra parts, builds, trucks, trailers, to sell and trade !!!

Make sure while you're having a blast this weekend that you take a minute to introduce yourself to Benny, rccrazy523, he is the main organizer and planner for the show. He's been the guy making arrangements and getting this setup for everyone. He's got guys like Brian from ExclusiveRC and Keith Foreman to get things setup and going for this show. Also Steve has always helped get us into the show that's he's attended for so many years. Take a minute out of your weekend to thank these guys for making it possible.

I wanted to also pass along some rules for this event:

1. Please no walking on the roadway. Benny has put down more money than he wishes to publicize on high end roadway for everyone to use. No tar paper here. Please respect that and if you see others going to do it, please remind them.

2. RC semis and construction equipment only. Leave your crawlers and 1/10 monster trucks at home. If you want to bring it to show off the build, leave the radio at home.

3. Respect. Respect each others equipment. If you bump someone's truck or accidentally cause damage to someone else's equipment, man up and do the right thing.

Its going to be a great show and really a new chapter for ECMT. I can guarantee guys will wish they attended this show if they didn't make it. I can't wait!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.