Thread: Cat 6015B build
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Cat 6015B build

Another build, this one is a bit of a big guy, cats 6015b. Fairly new in the line up. I’ve been having a hard time gathering information on this one. But I did manage to get a ccm model and a parts book (cd). Going to start with the under carriage. From what I gather the track chains are same as the d11 so that will be a plus when I rebuild the d11. Right now I’m in the vets office waiting ona check up on our 10 year old Irish wolfhound so no pics yet. Killing time and eager to share. My converted 4200 excavator has been wearing out and the company was able to step up the other year with the mill to build the 993k. So this will be built on similar lines as the loader. Maybe not the best in detail but built to work and not suffer much downtime. . (Hopefully). I’ve already built a couple valve bodies that will readily accept m5 fittings with 6mm hose. Permacon valves are the best but can’t easily have two fittings for 6mm hose coming off them. That was the first hurdle, not done as I need to take them to a friends that has a surface grinder to properly machine them. Pics to come later.