View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Wannabe

Brel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: is it a tipper or a hook lift truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
Very nice Merc! I really like that scaleart pump, might have to switch mine on my roll on/off truck. I also just realized that I have 3 BMA's that I have not installed yet after seeing yours .
the BMA is a great little module but it is a pity that the run time after letting go of the stick, it can't be shut right down, I have got it down to two seconds

back to the truck

I bought a New 2.4 Gig flysky 9 channel radio with a 8 channel receiver radio for the truck because the F16 40MHz FM radio was glitching like there was no tomorrow and as you can see it arrived today

pictures of the new radio

it looks like they have taken an older 35 MHZ radio and converted it to 2.4 GHz with a module plugged into the back of it

It only took me four hours to enable the 4 channels that are not on the sticks to the various knobs and switches on the unit Grrrrr, why they can't make a 8 or 9 channel radio that is simple to use is beyond me instead of having to use an aircraft radio, just got to set the truck and radio up again, oh well there goes the rest of the day LOL