View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM
Green Horn

civic83 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: clifford show roadway project

So, last years road consisted of 19 4x8 sheets, if we use the stuff I found at 17.45 a sheet, it would come to 331.55 for the roads, I suggest we also use last years stuff under this, but stager the sheets so the joints on the bottom layer are in the middle of the top sheets. I figure that should make it pretty solid. we can drive screws down through the top sheets into the lower ones. If we expand the layout like mario suggested, we would need to add another 13 sheets, for an additional 226.85, plus we would need to buy a few sheets of the stuff we used last year ( or equivalent) to layer underneath.

i suggest due to cost we keep it the same as last year for this time, and add the gravel areas and inspection station to the edges. Then, next year add more road.

whats everyones thoughts? Who all is in for splitting up the cost? I know Mario and I are in, are any of the other ontario guys interested in coming?, goose, whitewolf, ect?

One more thing, If anyone needs shirts, let me know, I suggest light colours, the black was deadly in the sun last year lol. What about hats? I might be able to get some of them too.