View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: clifford show roadway project

you need to let me or shawn know if you are coming and shawn can tell me so i can let them know .you might have to pay to get in but you will be reimbursed back that same day ,if its like it was last year but if i or someone is there to verify you like shawn or any of us they will probably just waive the fee.the prez got back to me if you are wondering about camping you need to contact Joanne Zurbrigg at 519-335-6448 ,there is a few hotels in the area you can stay(at your cost) and they have taxi service to and from the grounds.the best for all to do is google clifford ontario hotels and motels and get a list of them and call them to reserve a room ,they do sell out very quickly as people come from all over for this event,even from the usa.they had a list of the hotels and motels that have accomodations but i never thought to pick one up .if you do go i will make sure anyone gets one for future reference.as mike said there are no freebies or discounts of any ,you just get in for free if you are part of the r/c truck display/course.if you require any more info.pm me and i can try to help you as best i can ..thank you and hope to see a large group this year