View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Is there a position open for head mechanic/parts manager? I always thought it would be fun to spend someone else's money ordering things and get to install the new parts when they arrive...Of course some of your new stock will grow legs and walk out the back door and onto my equipment. When can I start?lol

We have reviewed your resume Mr Clark. A man with your talents and skills would be a definite asset to our growing company! Would you be interested in a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation? Sorry, we cannot cover your travel costs at this time due to the fact we need to install a security system on site

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Well 2 questions i'd ask. 1 whats the top speed of the truck? 2 how good are the brakes?? If you don't know then we'll find out quickly.
Well, the dump truck has no brakes but Susan seems to deal with that ok.
The rest of the fleet should be good. If there's a problem, not to worry. I have a master mechanic on the play roll now and he can fix or make anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Hey Mario are you hiring owner operators?
Here at S&M trucking there is a high level of prestige and professionalism expected. After viewing your resume I see the same high standards and our work area has room for more traffic so yes, by all means O/O are welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
If you can get about 4-5 dump trucks running I'll bring up the d11. That should keep the operator costs down and we will get that new road in real fast!!! I got my first contract working a walkway at my dad's house,, gave him the bill and got paid!! Only problem was, that he talked me into 1:14 scale pay!!! I walked away with$3.17. Well it filled the fuel tanks (electric ) and he was family so all was good!!! Just looked up where you are and **** thats north!! Maybe next summer a road trip with the new motorhome
You know how I love that D11 Ralph. You are always welcome to help dig up my yard anytime! Just be fore warned, if you bring the dozer.... I might not let you leave with it!

Mario