View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: dresser TD40B dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Hey Steve, 2 speed motor's will make it operate just like the full size version, with planetary steering. I had a chance to sit in the TD 40 that was at ConExpo/ConAg 2 year's ago, Big! My neighbor has a TD 25B, I get to push the dumpsite with it once in a while. 82,000 lbs of enjoyment. I just joined the forum, and am learning alot from all of you! Later, Neil#? aka doodlebug.

welcome Neil I would love to just get to see 1 in person myself (some day ) I finally got to see a d11 next to a 785 haul truck that thing is big . I got to get on a td-They put on a little demo show where customers could come and try the various equipment . Well I kinda ticked some old timers off there being that I could not drive legally but could operate as good as them I'll be going the 2 2 speed motor route once I get a hold of another . I have since put my equipment on the shelf for now till I get more parts and get my hydros working + I got some trucks to finnish 1 I really want to get going now with all thats been going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmilnik View Post
nice work looks good
thank you

IHSteve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.