View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by russisloud View Post
kool guys, looks like your getting there

Thanks Much Russ it has been a fun project to work on with the boys.. We have been working on it I just have not had time to get picks up but today we were able to block the high build down on the box and it was really pretty straight all in all but I did high build the box and tailgate one more time I hope it can go to paint at the end of the week of first part of next.

Here are some picks after we were done blocking i forgot to get some of it primed again you could tell after I re-primed it how nice and straight it was looks great..

You can tell in the picks that were my son is re-etching then the high spots are very few and far most were just sanding threw the body line.

And here is the pick of the new tires and center caps on the truck that I forgot about a few posts back.

Enjoy comments welcome..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.