View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Azonic Hitachi 470/Bell B50D

Yep i sold it, maybe it was a little dumb of me i dont know, i didnt run it very much, i like to run the excavator way more so i felt it was to expencive just sitting there not getting used very much even though its nice to have something to load but i guess i have to give the girls the load from now on!

Today i also i painted the sidewalk, it turned out to have slightly different tone even though its the same color number, guess it can be a little off from can to can, not much to whine about.

I also have decided to get new tracks, i felt it was the last thing that was really off scale to the real 470, i now have double grousers and i found out that Vario also have a newer triple grouser track pad with 2 oval holes in them, on my first set of tracks i had triple grouser but with no holes, they didnt work at all, clogged up almost instantly and the tracks came off, i think these should work better, i have ónly 10 now, should have them by the weekend i hope.

I really wanted metal tracks but they get to expensive so i went with nylon ones again until something metalish comes to market!

Here is some pics...

The new tracks...

And i did also install an 3 pos switch stick on the radio, im going to use that one for the extra hydraulic valve, i have an tilted grading bucket in the works, should be ready in a month or so.