View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Timpet Super Hopper..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky-pete View Post
That's a sweet hopper Paul.......it's going to be another masterpiece!
Thanks Much Troy..

I got a Little more done this weekend I was gone all weekend so to get the details i needed done so I could paint it make me very happy..

I got the last 2 bars added to the legs so now they can come off and get sprayed black..

I also got the rounded corners on the nose done and I polished everything just a little.

Here is the truck I am building it for, for the most part I want it to look nice behind all the trucks but the black and red truck use to pull a black one everyday so I will be spraying it black.

Also got the chrome rear panel done to Thanks Much Robbert for the Help on this..

Thats it for now off to paint so i can get all the lights on it and the reflector stripe then I have the roll tarp gate cranks and the ladders and cat walks and make all the decals and t is done..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.