View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Hey Mario what are the haul roads like up there at the worksite? Have a heavy truck coming up there for work! Lol!!!
Roads are 16" wide with plenty of room to spare but going down into the pit ain't gonna work my friend. The ramp down is only about 10" wide so this would be the first time a mining haul truck that can't go into a pit!
But, then again there's a great project to do. Dig a new ramp down just for the big beast!
What do you plan on packing btw? Need an idea of how much iron is coming and how many projects to run. Right now I'm up to 4 different tasks of digging and hauling.

Pit run - 2 excavators loading 3 trucks that haul to screener......after your D11 rips up the roots to make digging easier.

Screening plant - 1 loader or excavator feeding screen and 2-3 trucks hauling material to road work areas.

Road work - 1 dozer and a grader or compactor.

Steel plant site - lots of grass top layer I need removed by your D11 ( once done at the pit). 2 excavators or loaders loading 3 trucks which go on what I like to call a " long haul".... Haul from the very back of property all the way, 250ft , up to the front yard ditch and drop there.

Loading docks - all kinds of room for cargo, forklifts and trucks with flatbeds to run around also.

In a perfect world, this is what I see going on all at the same time.