View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 11:22 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ohio Rc Scale Guru's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngward79 View Post
Not complaining but I'm surprised nobody seems interested. I know I'm relatively new here and nobody knows me but I have nothing but good intentions for both sides of these hobbies plus I know it would still coast money for people to come to the event for food ( which will be sold at the event or you can bring your own ), lodging ( though on site camping is free ) and travel expenses but I think it's a great opportunity to get people interested in trucking and constructionon from our side of the hobby and ppossibly people from the trucking & construction side seeing how fun rock crawling can be and to also see the competition side as well. The event will be in a few weeks and if anyone is willing to come out I need to know so we can have a site setup for people who are coming with trucking & construction equipment, so please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make sure the proper things are in place .

- Nick -
PLEASE keep posting event's! I'm not close to any big club's, but still like to see what's going on.
Cheers, Neil.