Thread: Fumotec Tough
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 09:39 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Fumotec Tough

I just can't believe how strong these machines are. They do plenty of heavy duty work.
The excavator is one of the older Vario / Fumotec. The reason I add Fumotec to that is because Frank from Fumotec originally worked on the design for their excavators. There isn't much talk about vario anymore, unless you are talking about their Helicopters. So that excavator to me is a Fumotec......... They still sell their excavators, do you know anyone that has bought one lately?...
I bought the B50 dump truck and built it about 5 years ago or so. After seeing LilGiants with his excavator in his basement, I had to have one like it. I wanted one that could actually dig. So I bought one. Then later on I came across this one that I have since overhauled, which is now the one in this video. Sorry that I do not have a build thread with pics. I am more of a "make a video" person. So maybe that is what I will do next time with a mod.
Anyway, this excavator is a huge machine. So it is hard to tell exactly how big and heavy these boulders really are.
As for the B50, that sucker will hold 200 LBs in the bed. As long as I don't make a sharp turn on a slope so the tires don't twist off, it will be just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cta4...Y&spfreload=10