Old 02-16-2017, 11:23 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fumotec Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
JDH429 from Ohio got one 3yrs ago & turned his into Cat 385

http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=8733

Talking with Frank, he estimated that there's about 50 of them worldwide, and a couple more sold in the last yr. Price (before options) about 5000euro
JDH429 went nuts on that one. I didn't see that thread back then.... Looking at his finished pics, I would have never known where or how the machine originated. Only the tracks could tip someone off. The rigid hydro lines on the boom are nice, but the work that he did not the cover, that was sweet!! He is a craftsman... As for mine, I spent the least amount of time on the cab and cover. I spent more time just on the thumb and with the electronics. I was ok with mixing, but after mixing that machine, I felt like I was an expert.

So,,, there are only about 50 of those world wide??? Thats it???... Well then I am a pround owner. I have a few extra hydro pump belts on hand along with a bunch of hydro lines and fittings if I ever need them for any breakdowns. But I haven't needed them so far. I haven't used mine anywhere near what you have though.
Frank had a design for a thumb but never produced one. I asked if he would make one for me so he did. It is cool to have options with an excavator to be able to pick stuff up..