View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Azonic Hitachi 470/Bell B50D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Hello Kalle I see we are all cleaned up and ready to go. I've got a few things to do before the Cabin Fever show next month on mine. Ed
Yes, spring time is on the way and i almost got everything to finish her up for the season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc13 View Post
I don't think I would ever sell my B50. I love that thing. It just works so well with my excavators. I also have a 6x6 3 way tipper (mostly Tamiya and other parts) and a ScaleArt 8x8 3 way tipper. The 6x6 is fine with the excavators, but the ScaleArt looks so small when that bucket swings over to drop a load of dirt in the back....
The Sidewalk/catwalk is very nice. I have one on my 450 and it is a little to wide. Yours does not stick out that far. I think yours looks more scale. The color looks fine to me.
It looks like I have the same tracks on my 450. They appear as if they will work better than the tracks on my 850. I have not driven the 450 in the dirt yet, so I can't give any feedback yet. I think these tracks look better too.
Do they make a metal track for these?
I have been pretty busy with my work lately. I have a lot of plans for modifications to the 450 and 850. I also have the RC4WD excavator that I have a bunch of upraded parts to install sometime in the near future. But that thing is just sitting on a shelf. I really like the size of the Vario excavators. Even though they are a little difficult to move around sometimes.
Yeah, i have loaded a truck as well, its tricky to get the dirt in the bed!

Yes i dont like the Vario sidewalks either, thats why i made my own, turned out better i think.

No they dont make any metal tracks yet, but when or if they do i will get them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Nice update! The paint looks pretty darn close to me. I wouldn't worry about it. How do you keep your machine so clean? You play with in the dirt a lot, but everytime I see photos, there doesn't even seem to be dust on it. I am sure if I had a machine like this, I'd keep them really clean too, so I am on your side, and not poking fun at you!
Thx!

Yeah, its close enough!

Sadly we have a thing called winter and that sucks, but it gives a lot of time of building parts, modding, i mostly dont clean it, its just my hands when i work on it thats does the cleaning! But if its very dirty after a run i usually just take the tracks off and clean them out then its good.

I like also like a clean machine, at least on top and under the body, but the undercarrige im not to clean about when its season! And i also have a cover for it when im not working on it or using it becuse i have it in my workshop and it gets quite wet and dirty at times.