View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

Thank-you sir, fir the kind words.

A while back, I found a 3D printed seat for the 4200XL. I made it, & found it needed re-sized a smidge to fit the driver figure. Using the Walking dead (amazons) still didn't quite fit it right. I re-sized it, & printed it again. Here's how it looked mocked up in the machine.unnamed 126 by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr
I still have to fabricate something for the travel levers.

Today was a fairly productive day at my lil hobby assembly area, Hobby Central as roomies have nicknamed it. I started to make a lil progress on the New Bright tractor conversion. Got it all apart,& figured out what was staying, & what would be junked. The steering propulsion system was removed. The drive motor, & gearbox are staying.
unnamed 127 by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

The red drawing line in this snap is where I trimmed excess cr@p out of the machines gearbox. There was a smoke generator machine in the rig, but it didn't function. Since it didn't function, there ISN'T any reason to have the box that drove the air pump for it!

The area in white doodle was completely removed. Also some areas below it were extracted from the chassis.
unnamed 128 by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

Last edited by skeeter; 12-30-2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: added photo, & additional info