View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Lou, I'm getting really tired of you and Greg playing without me... Equipment is looking ready for the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you better get you A$$ down here and help with Gregs construction Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztruck View Post
There is nothing better than working in the garden on a sunny day.
Looks great
Lol the wifes seem to think the same thing but we have different alternatives lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingBeagle View Post
Lou,
I dont recognize the blue truck in your photos. I am curious about the third axle. Is it a jeep with a lift axle??? I have never seen a truck like that. can you give some more info, or point me to a build thread, or even a video of it.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingBeagle View Post
Nevermind, I found your build thread. I dont know how I missed this one. That is one very impressive build. Thanks for sharing with us.
Glad you found the build thread ..really enjoying this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Looks like a great time! Lou, I'm still waiting for you to build a Caterpillar 527 skidder!
Nate the skidder will have to wait ..A tracked dumper and grader coming soon ..Been rounding up some parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Great pictures Lou! Definitely a fine logging fleet. I hope to have a fabulous setup like yours in the outdoors one of these days.

Ben
Thanks Ben ..This is Gregs construction park ..He has some serious earth moving in the near future and plans on needing some Dozer work for back filling ..Been doing a few updates to the TD 25 so almost time to call a lowboy ..lol ..Thanks to everyone