View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:19 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The chain has been broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I love this forum. I was born and raised on this forum since the start of my RC addiction back in 2011. I remember looking at all the amazing builds people shared. It gave me the motivation and confidence that I could do it too with the awsome support from the group.
Once I started building of course I wanted to carry on the tradition and share with others the things I'd built and learned. of course that's why we are here on this site, wanting to share and keep the chain going.

It sucks! Countless RC biographys up till now is gone! It's like the Louvre of RC burned to the ground!

I for one am not going to try and rebuild threads, it's a mute point. Best thing to do is restart new threads and be bigger and better.

Im in for the long run, no rats on this ship!
Indeed. Best off starting fresh with another free image upload website. Another option would be to register a domain name and host it but I'm not sure members would be willing to go that route as there are free alternatives. Getting your own website can be costly depending on the hosting package you choose to go with.

I've been using these guys for the last couple months without issue
https://postimages.org/