View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Some of my tools and work shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9W Monighan View Post
Thanks all. I've been collecting my tools and machinery for about 30yrs now. I think the first tool I bought was a Snap-On phillips screw driver.
The girl in picture 2 is a old1987? Snap-On tool girl calendar. For you young guys Snap-On used to not be so politically correct and photographed pretty girls (clothed) holding one of their tools. But for some reason they caved to the feminists not long afterwards.
That little toolbox has some small tools but I'm afraid it will turn over since it's so light weight. I have another one near the Monarch lathe just out of the picture that's Teal color.

Scott, Mike and I went down to Brownsville this evening and loaded up my TEN Grader so I can run out to Portland,IN tomorrow to attend some of the Antique Caterpillar national show. I used a excuse to go because I have to take some aluminum extrusions to be anodized in Columbus. At Brownsville I noticed our dirt pile just sitting there waiting till next year
I'll be there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.