View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 10:31 AM
Wannabe

Roundabout is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

criticism good or bad is needed in this hobby, but when it takes form of jealousy and people starts picking builds apart to make them self and their own build look better it need to stop, i've been in it on and off for 10 years i've seen the level of modeling go from what we in Denmark call left hand work to work of excellent, i'm amazed of some of the builds there is made today, some of the builds make me want to hide my own trucks and never let them see the light of day again, I've learned alot over the years, but most important I learned if there is something you can't do, there is always someone who will help you, if there is something you're not doing the right way there is help to get on the different forums, but sadly I see less and less posting, only a few members posting build threads, almost no new members posting builds, one of the forums from Denmark I use, close to no new posts on it for a year, on the facebook group for our RC club there is not nearly the same posts that there used to be, but I know that there are a lot of trucks being build out there.
people need to start posting build threads again no matter what skill level it on, the more you build the better it gets, lets start building and helping eachother again, as it used to be in this hobby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.