View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 03:27 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

The forum's lack of participation over the last few yrs or so is (imo) in large part b/c of the overall negativity in general... this forum seems to go through fits every so often about how expensive it can be... "why should something so small cost so much?!"

I don't work for minimum wage & I highly suspect the educated ppl who work with cnc machines, have the ability to do custom fabrication, &/or to organise kits or parts for sell, do either. They shouldn't anyway.

The "you could buy a real one for that!" comments are just retarded & don't do this hobby any good.

I know there's ppl out there with bigger collections than what I have with far more sophisticated models than what I run, but they won't participate on forums b/c they just don't want to wade through the drama of ppl judging them for what they spent.

So think about that before you run your mouth about what others choose of their own free will to spend. Not all of us have ready access to tools, materials & custom shops to build whatever we want.

Joe