View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: "00" Biddle new truck and construction work area

Well we tried out the the little patch this weekend an the verdict is our tracked equipment is just doesn't get along with dirt. Three dozers and two track loaders and all were useless before you could discharge one battery. No mater what you do the tracked equipment is just to small dirt packs in the track and then our done.

Now looking at pics from meats in other parts of the world they are playing in fine sand which will not pack and keep the tracks clean so the can keep going.

Looking at the wheeled dozer that was posted here on the forum I have a real good guess of why he built it and it is a great idea if you want to play in the dirt!!!!!!!!

I will take the ribbing from those who want to give it but I would rather play in the ground up rubber any day!!!!!! I would rather be playing with my equipment than digging dirt out of it and fixing it.

I am going to keep the dirt patch for a place to use the loader, farm tractors, and at some point an excavator but for a place to play I will buy my self a piece of carpet and some rubber to play in the garage. Not to mention I don't have to worry about the weather in the garage.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11