View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 359 Peterbilt Large Car

Boy there is just something about that trailer... Every time I see it I stop and stare like a kid in a candy store...

Paul, your going to make me spend more money... My next truck is going to be along the lines(ok not along the lines, it will be) of Rod Pickett's truck, might as well, I got all sorts of pictures of it and know the man personally so all I have to do is call and I can get more pictures of it. Any way it would look great with one of those M & M masterpieces behind it.

And by the way I do not recall ever seeing a picture of the trailer in the dark all lit up. Is there one?

-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive