View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 11:39 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

The vid didn't play sound on laptop, but I hear it on youtube... made another vid with B50 dumping in crusher & same thing with no sound till uploaded to youtube.

All that screened & crushed dirt is going outside... another build project after seeding, a set of bellydump cross dumps.

RW, all that fine material is pure clay. Pour a glass of water on it & it would turn to snott in an instant! After it dried it'd be a brick! Vibra screening it when it's damp it balls up a lil bit & is kinda like grainy sand.

Shaker table... as in what I showed on my farmer thread? The problem with that idea is small rocks & wet dirt will block off the holes. Vibrator screen at a slight angle keeps that from happening.

Yes Jack, lots of ideas, just not always lots of ambition to get 'er done

Using the B50 to dump into crusher working a lot better, haul more dirt per trip, dump & go.

That pile is about 25 B50 loads

Made a good size dent in the lumpy pile

https://youtu.be/S6dZpkYBY-k

Got started seeding this afternoon. no more hobby for a while... not looking forward to waking at 4am tomorrow.

Joe