View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First build ,cat D11

Yes she is working very well now. Just like a beginner operator usually goes too fast and uses too much blade movement I find myself doing the same thing. Once I get use to blade orientation to cutting edge along with stick movements I'm sure I'll be getting some consistent work done. I know I have been rather snappy with movements but I'm not going to slow them down mechanically as I still want to have that snap to be able to knock some dirt off. I will however have to be more discipline with my thumbs. And yes the dirt has been very wet, mud lately. Soil I have is sandy and drys quickly but we keep getting a shower now n then. And functions are, left stick=motion. Right stick= up /down blade and dump blade, switch enables right stick to be up/down blade and left/right tilt. Another switch changes right stick to ripper up/down and rip angle. Along with another switch turning on hydro pump to 35% then increased to 100% when any stick movement. Another switch is on/off relay for fan. I'm pretty happy with my creation and still amazed with how much power this thing has, have not stalled motors yet (would rather not find out) and now that tracks have some time on them they are running very smooth. I'll get so,e more videos in future. Thanks for watching.