View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
You have to look at it from their perspective. With a money transfer they get paid and then ship the product. If it arrives safe to the buyer then that's it. Transaction complete. PayPal and credit cards charge the seller a percentage(PayPal is 3-4% depending on location) on every sale even on the shipping charge. PayPal also gives a buyer 180 days to complain or file grievance with the seller. I'm sure they don't want to deal with that either since not everyone is honest and some try to scam. I don't know the time frame on credit cards but I'm sure it's similar. If I were selling the same big ticket items I would also want a bank transfer. I think if they were screwing people out of money they would have gone out of business already because bad news travels fast on the internet. Just my 2c.
You are 100% correct they are not out to screw you over. We all want things as cheap as we can get it. Would you rather they charge more to cover the fees for Pay Pal and credit card charges and the extra charged to protect against the jack offs who file a grievance with Pay Pal or stop payment on a card. Answer this If you were selling a $2800 item would you want to loose part of that to Pay Pal being a buiseness they dont have the gift option.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11