View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 03:40 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Now that I've used the 490 (JD450) a lot lately, I'm really liking it! One change I made from the original kit was down sizing the Jung pump from 4003 (0,45ml/rev) to a 4002 (0,30ml/rev), with pump motor set to 6500rpm max, flow is approx 420ml/min making boom/stick movement a lot less springy, much easier to control with smooth fluent motion.

Tonite I put my Braeker lock on my track loader

http://www.tobias-braeker.de/

This is a cool feature with this leveling bucket, you can push & pack with the heel of the bucket.

When I bought this Scale Art track loader from Mitch Mignano in April of 2012, he had the model equipped with sound & lights via Servonaut, but it left so little room under the cab that the space left for a battery was a tiny 3s Life with a capacity of maybe 2000mAh... didn't last a day in my possession before I gutted that shyt out to fit a 4000NiMH. Plus the for/rev esc was Servonaut too, swapped that out as well for a 2x12 Sabertooth, much better control.

Joe