Thread: RCX 2015
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: RCX 2015

RCX Promo Video

The excitement is building with RCX just over 60 days away. It's that time of year again to start planning what trucks and trailers you'd like to show off, what heavy equipment you need to bring for the job, and anything else you can thing of that can contribute to making our scale city a success. Everyone that attended the show last year seemed to enjoy looking at our layout and most had positive comments about how wonderful it looked and several of you joined. We want to thank you for your interest in the hobby.

The West Coast Mini Truckers have a space reserved at RCX, it is confirmed. We will have at least 30'x60' if not larger and are still planning to be next to Traxxas once again. The event planner is going to see if we can't get the entire 70' length beside the truck and perhaps some additional space.

Please let me know that you are planning to attend and what equipment you're bringing. This looks like it's going to be another great show and we're all looking forward to it... you won't want to miss it!

Please contact me by Sunday, March 29. It will allow me to have a general member count of who plans on coming as well as how many and of what type trucks/tractors we'll have at the show. This will give me better information to pass on to the event coordinator.

Thank you,
RCT
WCMT Director
www.westcoastminitruckers.com

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."