View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bruder Delta tracked loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metman View Post
Scott,

Could you offer me any info/advice on how to modify one of the Bobcat brand T-190 skid steers toys to have proportional speed control.

metman
Mike in KY
Mike, I didn't see that this was posted. You could use a dual motor controller from robotmarketplace to run the drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibueater4life View Post
Hey SmallHaul,

First timer here and I have quietly been working on my own bruder tracked loader conversion. I must say that things are getting pretty tight inside. I am trying to get everything to spec from your pics and advice that you have posted but it seems that I am just not quite getting the whole picture. My loader looks good and runs like a champ but I have only converted the driving part of it so far. Also, I can't close the body down all the way probably due to excess wiring. My battery is in the drivers compartment... I have thought long and hard about inquiring about one of yours RTR but at the same time, I don't want to give up on myself. I just want that satisfaction knowing that I did it myself... If this isn't a dead thread, and I really hope it isn't, than I would really like to maybe post some pics and get my build back in line...

Thanks
I heavily gut out the inside of it and it is tight to get everything in it. Make a new thread of your build and post lots of pics and I can help. Don't give up! You'll get yours finished. You probably just need to remove more material out of the body. These conversions take a LOT of patience.

"No load is too Small"