View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 12:26 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Komatsu PC700 Excavator unboxing and review

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
When do we get to see FPV video of them machines hard at work?
Yesterday i received the microSD which will go into my SkyZone sky02s goggles to enable DVR recording. Unfortunately it will not be recorded in 3D as i see thru the goggles. It will only be 2D since it records the video thru one camera. I plan on recording the sound thru the built in microphone on the video transmitter (VTX).

I am charging my lipos as I type this out. So hopefully tonight i will have the video posted on YouTube. I was surprised a few others were also inquiring on the FPV video. So i hope it looks and sounds good when all said is done.

My honest opinion on FPV.
I am 2 weeks into FPVing. I recently put my gear on my sx10 crawler and from my 2nd story patio, i took it around my apartment complex. I felt like the first time ever driving an RC car. It put a huge smile on my face and it really took things to the next level. For the first time i reached the radio range limits on my Airtronics MT-4 before even losing video transmission reception.
My father who has zero experience driving RC cars was able to drive my sx10 with absolutely no issues at all for at least 30 minutes until the battery died out. It takes alot for my father to say "that was fun".