View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default MAN! I REALLY HATE SNOW!

Well Now! I sure hope you Guys & Gales are enjoying model building & forum chatting.Cause, I surely can't. Alls I git to do is,Plow the WHITE CRAP,Salt the WHITE CRAP,& when that's done. I git to sit in a loader all flippin night,& MOVE the WHITE CRAP! AAARRRRGGGGG!!!
Yea,Good thing I sold my landscape business last spring.
Now,your probably askin your self.If he sold his business last spring,why is he cryin about plowing snow??
SIMPLE! because I'm STUPID!
A fellow landscaper who just happens to be a good friend of mine,called me & asked if I could help him out this winter.Yu know,one of those part time things. Even after I told him that's one of the reasons I closed my business down. SO........after a half an hour chatt w/my ole-buddy Scott.What do you think my double dumb *** said?? "Yea Scott, I'll give you a hand" Now,how stupid is that???
& of course,this is the winter from Alaska.
I was in business for 30 years & never had a part time employee w/60-80 hrs a week Part time my foot!
52 years old & I'm still not smart enough to keep my flapper shut!
There! Now I feel better.
One good thing about sitting in a machine for days on end,gives one time to think up new build ideas.
According to our head-up-his-*** weather man,"CLEAR SAILIN" for the next few days. This is yet to be seen.
So...Hobby time!For the next couple of days. ( I HOPE)!??
Thanks for reading my stupid complaint!
FGD