View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 11:53 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
you have two great machines there lou nice build oh i wish my bench was made of leather hehe makes for a great display
Thanks Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Wow turned out awesome!! Really looks good Lou!! Can't wait to see it in the dirt!! Still one of my favorite pieces of earth moving equipment!!
Thanks RW ..Me too ..going to be doing a little more testing and display next weekend..Hoping it will perform as good as it looks .Not alot we can do on tables tho ..Wish we had our own Cabin fever here on the west coast ..BTW it was great to see all the pics of your iron working away..Haul truck was awsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
Lou, that is spectacular work! Have enjoyed watching this come together.

Ken
Thanks Ken Its good to see it almost done ..still some more detail work to do yet but going to have to set myself a limit .I wasnt planning as intricate as this but glad I went this far .bahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Lou, pictures are great but there's nothing like seeing it in person. Can't wait to see the reaction now that you have all the decals installed, that sure finishes off nicely!
Now to see it in action next weekend at the Museum show.
Rob decals just do something for me ..Ever since my folks bought me that first sticker book ..hahaha ..Yes it brings the model some new life ..will post some new picks now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efroeh View Post
Um WOW
Thanks Efroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
A great reason to make it out to Duncan again this summer to help you wear the paint off!
It would be good to see you here again Joe ..hopefully the timing will work the same for your farming again this year ..I was thinking about when i was on my visit with you at your place ..to bad it was short lived ...Be perfect to have another body on the radio to help load that pan of yours too ..Next time
I am lucky to have Greg and Rob nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
You went all out for this machine Lou. Wow !

Greg
Thanks Greg ..Maybe just a little overboard ..I am a little scared to get it dirty . lol ....NOT ..Cant wait to have the D8 help fill it up ..Next title of new Vid ...Caterpillar D8 pushing 637 G off of cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Hats off to you Lou all that work sure paid off, she's a showstopper!
Thanks Brandon wait till you see it all done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
I don't say this often..........Today i'm gonna say it......You Score 100 out of 100 !
Congratulation to a well designed and excellent executed project. Sure fun to have ben able to watch the process over a short period of time.

BO.

Thanks Bo ..Means alot coming from a guy like you ..I am a little surprised as I started under a year ago ..Glad I get to share it with you guys ..Sure getting some good feedback